Laredo city in southern Texas is situated on the Mexican border. There are numerous places for kids to have fun like the Imaginarium which is a children’s museum that organizes various hands-on exhibits for kids. Tourists can pursuit their hobbies like fishing over a weekend trip to the city at the Lake Casa Blanca.
Places to visit-
- Lake Casa Blanca International State Park- A perfect picnic spot for tourists with activities like fishing are a major attraction.
- Republic of the Rio Grande Museum- This museum cum house is a home to a large number of artefacts of the 19th century.
- Slaughter Park- This huge city park has a sports complex facility.
- Border Heritage Museum- It is a regional history museum with some interesting facts that will surely interest the visitors.
- Altitude Trampoline Park- It is an amusement park for a weekend getaway with kids.
- Laredo Children’s Museum- An educational tour to the museum can upgrade the knowledge of the children in all dimensions.
- Alexander Park
- Laredo Water Museum
Places to stay-
- Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Laredo- It is a casual hotel with well lit up rooms and suites offering a seasonal pool facility and a hot tub for the guests.
- Best Western Plus Laredo Inn and Suites- They provide with additional amenities like a minifridge and microwave if the guests want.
- Americas Best Value Inn Laredo- It is a budget hotel with an outdoor pool and a game room for kids.
- Red Roof Inn Laredo- They have a modern lodging with a flat screen TV in each room.